Saturday, August 5, 2017

Lunchtime 2016 Sept 13 - "Well, OTHER people feel fear..."

I am willing to believe there is only my will, that God's will is my will. But it still seems I can see God's and my will being unpleasant for me. And I still want to change it. I still feel fear and guilt. That is what I want to work on.

One of my favorite quotes from Lunchtime 2016 Sept 13 is "Well, OTHER people feel fear...". You did it in that perfect immature, complaining voice. Overcoming fear is thought to be one of the great feats a human can accomplish, when the fear in question is for one's very existence. You are talking about existential fear, and putting it toward the beginning of the path. Third or fourth dimension or stage.

So let's get that over with, so we can get on to more interesting things, you are saying. I'm not completely through with that process, and I have considerable despair when I am in a certain mood about it. But I share the sentiment, that I want to get on to the more interesting things.

No comments: